questionmark

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Took the early bus today...
So didn't take the same bus
with QianYan.
Today's Nomad dance was
tiring...
After dance, went to try the
costume...
All the costumes look so sexy
one...
LoLs...
Wanted to buy bubble tea,
but auntie not around,
so the uncle say we do
ourselves...
Then we so excited...
Ran inside there and find the
cups.
We put ALOT of jellies...
Then me and QianYan make
peach ice blended...
It was very very successful...
But when I was pouring into
the cup, I accidentally spill
half the cup at the cashier there.
So my bubble tea half gone...
Zalifa's lychee ice blended was
too watery while Valerie's one
was too sweet.
But luckily,
mine and Qianyan's one was
normal...
In the bus, it was so crowded.
When there is a two-person
seat, QianYan sat down and ask
me to sit with her.
Just then, an auntie sat down...
Then it was like so diao...
Then in the end,
I sat with Valerie and QianYan at
back...