Anyway...
Let me just talk about
this week...
-Monday-
Discussed about the
animania thing again!!
Boring sia...
-Tuesday-
Hmm... Lesson so so...
D&T there slacking...
Whatever~~
Forgotten all...
-Wednesday-
Art Club bonding...
ShiXian not with me...
I there rot lorhs...
Nothing to do....
Game is like very lame...??
Lots of thing to eat...??
But i didn't eat also...
-Thursday-
Tio scolded by Ms Kong...
Hate larhs....
In this school....
I hate 2 teachers....
Ms Lila laugh alot today....
Anyway... she's not that
fierce... =P
Going QianYan house to
help do the cake...
Saw one guy looks familiar....
whatever~~
Nevermind...
Shall not talk about this....
Make me feel so stressed...
Making cake was uber fun...
Ya...
Cake was successfully done...
-Friday-
Teacher's Day celebration
Wake up real early...
Went QianYan's house downstair
Help taking the cake...
Went to school blow balloons...
The AMK's Got Talent were
good larhs...
But it rained..
Sianz...
So no 29 rounds...
Changed to push-ups....
1/2 have 2nd in the level...
Went back to class after that...
Celine's and Jerfersen's
phone was stolen...
Then Melissa said someone
wanted to beat Danry up...
Say is because of what happened
yesterday...
Then I was involved....
I'm the innocent one kaes??!!
Feel like crying larhs...
Cos like everything is my fault??!!
Ya... I guilty??!!!!!
Damn sad larhs...
Go watch Wall-E after...
Didn't even have the mood to watch??
But no choice...
Bought tickets already...?
Mr Siva then called me...
I don't know is him...
So this is what I said...
" Hello... Who you?? Why you call me??"
I know I'm stupid...
He talked to me about "that" thing...
Even sadder!!!
It's not my fault!!!
I'm not the one who called him!!!
and I've already apologised!!!
What the!!!
ZZzzz...
Really got pissed off!!
Ya... Whatever...!
Went home after movie...~~
