Went AMK Hub with ShiXian today...
Went to I.P. Zone to find clothes again...
Sianz lorhs... No nice T-shirts....
Then we went to a don't know what shop...
There's offer....
Then suddenly we saw a shirt very nice!!
But ShiXian no money$$....
Then we call Valerie to come...?!!
So we went walking around AMK Central...
1st... We went to SportsLink....
Walked around... Saw alot of BIG shoes...>.<
And alot of sports shoes....
I want lorhs...!!!
Then suddenly we saw alot of table tennis thingy...
Got so interested in it....
We there play here play there....
Take pics....
2nd... We went to This Fashion...
Walk around again...!!
Walk about more than 3 rounds like that...??!!
Kkaes.... But I'm not tired...
But I've to say sorry to Valerie & ShiXian....
Cos you two like always walked with me you
two looks very tired...???
Paiseh ah...>.< This is me barhs....
Anyways...
Went to library....
Still waiting for Valerie....
45mins later~
Finallyz....
Valerie came....
Ya...With her Sis....
LoLz... >.<
Went to buy the clothes then shop shop....
Then we went to a accessories shop...
Valerie's sis saw some clips and say very cute...
Then me and Shi Xian tell her...
"You should know what to do now..."
Hahas... Then Valerie agreed to buy....
We saw the price : 2 pairs for $1
Then we say : choose 4....
But the clips were packed into packets...
So Valerie's sis thought "choose 4 packets..."
Then she there choose choose....
Later we then tell her :
" xuan si ge xiao xiao ge de... bu shi si bao..."
Hahas...
Then after we going around crappingz....
Okays... This is what we often do....
Anywayz...
When I went home and tried the T-shirt...
And found out that it was toooo BIG!!!!
Okays... Whatever!!
Need to do my homework liaoz....
Haven't start anything....
ZzzZzzz.........
