Hmm... Went to Amk Library today...
It was kinda boring larhs...
As I didn't bring my Chinese Paper to do??
Then we found a book called " 蛋蛋家族 "
Sooo cute sia =P
Stay there till 5++...
Then asked WeiZhen to go Amk Hub to take something from me....
So while waiting for him...
ShiXian, Valerie & me went to MiniToons to buy keychains...
Bought an ice-cream thingy one...
So cute sia...
Then when I was paying for the keychain and she was behind me...
She asked " 他要来了没有? "
Then I was like turned around and saw WeiZhen behind her...
And was VERY close...
Then I told her " 他在你后面... "
She turned around and tio shocked...
Then they almost KISSED??!!
Hahas...
Just joking...
You now know the taste of being.....
( you should know...)
Then we stood beside the dustbin and was trying to put the keychains on our phone....
We're like blocking the way lorhs...
Hahas....
So paiseh... >.<
Then when ShiXian left...
Me and Valerie went to Mac and eat...
I was like really really hungry lorhs...
( Ate only 1 piece of bread in the morning then nothing lerhs...)
Then we talk about lots of secrets....
( Paiseh ShiXian & Annette... Next time we'll tell you two derhs... )
Asking each other who we like....
and blah blah blahs~
Keep talking and laughing like siao...
Then when Valerie was talking....
She suddenly stopped halfway and was watching the tv there...
I was thinking what was she looking at...
So I turned back...
I saw the tv and there was a half naked guy...
and I laughed at her...
So funny sia...
( Eh, I didn't know you're such a pervert! )
Hahas.. Jkjk....
Talking about secrets all the way~
Very very fun~~
Anyway, Valerie, if you say out anything....
Heheh....
You'll know what would happen....
And then we went home...
Before getting in the bus, Valerie shouted...
" Bye bye Christina Choo!!! "
I was soooo shocked!!
LoLs...
Reached home at about 8.30pm....
---End---
Countdown == 2 more days
