I'MMMM SOOO HAPPPPPYYYY.....
but it's only in the morning... =.=
Played and laugh too much during PE today....
So when it's MTL lesson...
I was damn damn tired....
So I lied on the table for almost half the lesson....
Anyway Science lesson was the same as before.....
I mean boring**
Then Maths lesson...
So so too....
But I think Mrs Ang was in a bad mood today cos she kept scolding people....
And I want to thank AILING sooooo much for helping me in my maths.... :DD
If not, I'm dead.... =.=****
After school went to library.....
Quite boring....
Then went home....
STUDY STUDY STUDY....
Why do you people like to force me to do things that I don't like??!
I also tried my best to study...!!
But I just can't get into it!!
So many things happened and they're just distracting me!!!
Do you think that it's that easy to get over it??!
Now I just feel that the whole world don't understands me at all!!
And all those things happens because of this school...
If I didn't come to this school, all those things won't happen anyway....
But at least, there's one thing that makes me happy all the time....
Which is _ _ _......
When I think of _ _ _, I can just forget about all the things happen to me...
Although I know that this wouldn't hold long....
But I still won't regret....
Dying of exhaustion
Countdown == 0 more day
