Met with ShiXian and Valerie before going to school...
but I've missed the bus before...
So waited for another...
Reached amk hub at about 7am?!
Then Valerie went 7-eleven to buy lollipops...
After we left at about less than 15mins to go school...?!
We three all chiong lerhs....
And it was soooooooo windy!!!
*Cold Cold*
Reached school...
Still left around 5mins to 7.20am....
Zzz....
Chinese lesson was funn todays....
Keep laughing at Valerie....
Cos she kept making mistakes for her "ting xie"
Then she told Mrs Chan that I've " jing shen fen lie zhen"
Cos I keep laughing non-stopp...
Omg lorhs...
For the rest of the lessons...
It was not so funn lerhs...
Even during English lessons....
They were talking some jokes there....
But I don't even have the mood to laugh....
Smile at least larhs....
Assembly was ended around 1.25pm like that...
Supeeeeer early...
Hahas...
Went Mac with Shixian, Valerie && Minyi...
Stomachache after that....DD:
Shouldn't have drink that LARGE coke....
Went upp the bus and I tired till I almost slept...
Haiz...
Got to go...
Need to study HMT Paper 1 lerhs...
Byes:)
Friends are what I need now...
