questionmark

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wake upp quite early today...
Went to Amk hub to wait for SX and Val...
Reached at about 6.30am....
Wait about few minutes then SX came....
*Val said that she will come VERY EARLY today....
In the end, she came at about 6.50am.....
Me and SX was like....
Next time don't wait for her lerhs....
Anyways.... I was having funn before thatt :D
Then we walked to school....
Study Lit...
So stressed upp....
Lit-Hope don't fail....
History-Just a pass will do...
Went Mac after school....
with SX and Val...
***It's the first time I'm having difficulty eating Mac....
---Val wanted me to post this sentence....
Yupp... And I did it....
Anyway...
To SX....
You haven't tell us who you think is ***** .....
You say think think think....
I think you think till forget lerhs...
Intend to go for a walk after lunch...
but Val was too lazy....
so we went home....

&&& To someone :
I told you I'm not afraid of tickle already....
And the place you tickled is sooo wrong larhs!!
I can say that it's too topp???
Zzz.....

I saw your laughter today....