Yesterday our school celebrated mid-autumn
festival and I was one of the helpers... When
we just reached there, teacher wanted us to
arrange the tables and chairs.... After arranging,
we like perspiring damn lots.... Then we went
around putting up lanterns... After this, we went
to collect and arrange the food... But when the
performers from other schools came, we became
the servants... Teachers told us to serve them
drinks also... So I was the one keep pouring the
drinks... I pour till my hand almost numb sia....
But ShiXian And Valerie more pathetic... They
keep running around asking people down to eat...
But at last, when everyone ate finish, it's our turn
to eat.... We like eat very fast, then immediately
after eating, we need to run with the packets of
food to the hall for those who haven't take...
( My stomach was damn pain sia ) Although it's not
time yet, but me, ShiXian and Valerie started to light
the candles.... Although it was fun, but my thumb was
like chao da liaos and was like almost going to numb...
Pain sia...>.< When it was the time to pass the lanterns,
I kanjiong till I spoilt 2 lanterns... Paiseh arhs... Then
in the middle of the performance, we need to go
around help people to throw rubbish(?) But luckily,
throughout the whole performance, there's only
3 lanterns burnt.... Anyway, I didn't really watched
the performance larhs.... Cos we were trying to make
ourselves busy although sometimes we're not busy at
all.... LoLs... Then end of performance we need to
keep the tables and chairs.... And also take out the
lanterns... There's one time I tried to take off one
lanterns, but in the end... The wax spilled
JUST RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!! Then Mdm Tong
was just right beside me.... LoLs... Scare me sia...
I realised that we go there only do "sai gang"...
But since the teachers are so good to us... We don't
even care...! And by the way... Just wanna say thanks
to Mdm Yeo for the biscuits!!! Hahas... Actually, it
was really fun larhs... Then went to take 88 home with
Valerie and ShiXian.... We all like really dead beat...
Haiz... Shall end here...
Countdown == 9 more days.
