questionmark

Friday, October 3, 2008

English & Maths paper today....
It was seriously difficult...
Maths, I learnt my lesson...
So I was chionging when it starts....
At least I finish all question...xD
Phew~
Finally English's over...(:
Left four more paper...
Sci, D&T, Geog & Maths Paper 2...
And and and...
Not forgetting the reflection thingy...
Spend 1 hour doing reflection...?
I think I would just take 10mins...>.<
( Hope I won't regret saying...)
Then spent 50mins sleeping...?
Went Mac with Val♥, SX♥, Sheryl♥& Nicole♥
Then we're playing with the Chilli and Curry sauce...
We mixed it together and I said:
' wa... lao sai dao you xie de....'
and, they were disgusted....
Then Val♥, added coke into the mixture...
Then this is what I said:
' he tai duo coke, xian zai lao sai you xie ye you coke...'
and, once again, they were disgusted....
Then Val♥ cannot stand it, and she placed a tissue paper on top...
but I pick up tissue paper and said:
' Wa.... hen xiang shi gang ca wan pi gu, toilet paper de lao sai...'
and, they were totally DISGUSTED...
Okay...
We're split up after that...
Me and Val♥ went home together....
Tired....
&&To someone...♥
I finally understand the joke that you sent me yesterday...
It was simply pervertic kays...?
Cannot stand it....
And I keep laughing in the bus...?
Zzz....
Shall end here....
Bye(:
---End---

I saw you...♥♥♥

I saw you...♥♥♥
I saw you...♥♥♥