Hahas.(:
Library whole day today.
But me and Val a bit sot lerhs.
We bought Big Gulp and sushi,
and we brought it to the library.
Cos we plan to have a picnic there?
Lols.
Today was fun fun huh!
We're talking lots of nonsense.
About 'Prostitute' & 'Duck'
'Duck', I mean those can eat one.xD
Hahas.
Especially Val.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Craps craps :
1)
Val taught Gina how to act like a duck.
Then she say " jiao fang zhi,
then gua gua gua..."
With the hand there 'flap' huh!
Uber lame larhs!
2)
Val says "dai ti" in English is
"Prostitute".
Then I told her is
"Substitute".
But Mdm Serene say that at least
she have the part
"stitute" right.
Hahas.
3)
Val stood on the table and she
was doing taiji?
Then I was like sot with her.
'xigua' here 'xigua' there.
Lols.
4)
Mdm Serene was saying that
" nv de shi 'prostitute' ".
Then Val suddenly say
"nan de jiu shi ya lorh!"
Funny=.=
5)
We now know how to
make Mdm Serene laugh lerhs.
Val say derhs.
Everytime talk to food,
she'll laugh.
And it's the truth...
Hehes.xD
6)
Val say she want to play
'lao ying zhuo xiao ji,
but it's not chicken (xiao ji),
it's duck (xiao ya).'
Then we're like laugh like mad.
7)
I ask Mdm Serene whether she know
that how is it like to cook duck (ya) with curry.
Then she immediately reply
"Eek, it's not nice!"
Then all the librarians there laugh huh!
Cos everyone know that I'm talking
about a person but not a real duck!
Lols.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those were just some craps huh.
As it's crap, of cos it's stupid...
Lastly, I want to say that...
I ❤ Thomas Edison.
Hahas.
I know that I'm somehow mad.
So I'll just stop so I won't be even madder.
Bye(:
