Haix...
There's no P.E. today huh...
Sadded...
But luckily,
I didn't wear my P.E. shirt inside my uniform...
Got back my report book today huh..
Class position from 13 drop to 17 ehs...
Dropped so much!!
Surely get killed one...
Lols...
Mother tongue lesson was fun today...!
Running around to collect consent forms...
Then we went to 2B...
Mr Choy was there talking talking...
Then Val♥ was knocking the door...
Then suddenly Mr Choy shouted:
'YOU WAIT!'
We're shocked huh!
Then we can see that those people wanted to laugh
but cannot laugh...
Hahas...
Then after that, Val♥ a bit scared scared lerhs...
Lols...
&&& During Science lesson...
There's was a spider clinging onto its webs...
Flying around as the fan was on...
I was so scared huh!!
Then I ran to SX's♥ there...
Cannot take it huh...!
Almost cried out...
AND...
The Scrap Boat Racing was UBER fun!
Believe me huh...!
I think those who missed it,
you'll regret huh...
In the race,
there's three prizes...
1st-Fastest boat...
2nd-Second fastest boat...
3rd-Most creative...
Hahas...
So our group aim for the most creative award...
Hehes...
It was really really fun...
In the end,
our boat was really slow huh...
But we won the most creative award huh!
Hahas...
Went to SP's Mac after that...
Cos still have some time...
Haix...
Everytime at Mac...
I'll become very disgusting one...
Yupp... And I did it today...
Hehes....
Okays... Shouldn't say the rest huh...
Ending here...
Bye(:
---End---
Hate my shitty results...
