questionmark

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Maths paper today was quite okay...
Left 5mins after finishing...
Then the self reflection thing was....
In order to use another paper,
I wrote quite a lot...
Went SX♥ house...
Bought water bomb...
Played with water...
Then Val♥ keep spraying/pouring water on me...
Zzzz....
Still need to help her wipe the floor...=.=
When there's no water for playing...
And it was raining...
We place the cup outside the window to collect water(?)
Quite a stupid act...
Then when I was putting the water bomb outside the window...
(There's some space outside the window...)
And was trying to burst it with a needle...
Instead of bursting it, I pushed it down....
Then I was...
'Oops...?'
Hope there's no one downstairs...>.<
Then I was talking crap after that....
Then Val♥ suggested that what I say is 'crab'...
What she say was ' prawn'...
And what SX♥ says was 'fish'...
Laugh like siao...>.<
And I realised something....
Val♥ is a pervert...!!
In less than 10 seconds, she could strip off a bear's clothing....
Then she went crazy...
Everytime she saw a soft toy with clothes...
She would go try whether the clothes could be strip off a not...
Funny indeed...
Then I go to play with a
'watermelon head and banana hair' soft toy...
It was sooo cute...(:
Hahas...
Went scolding people in phone...
Not I want to scold you, it's you 'qian' scold...
Kekekes...
Was bored and tired after we played 6-7 hours....
So we left SX♥ home...
And by the way,
sorry SX♥ for messing up your house...):
Went home with Val♥ after that....
Was dead beat... And lastly,
I want to say that...
I ♥ WINNIE THE POOH

Okay... Ending here....
Bye(:
---End---


I think that what I say was all crap....
In the end,
I don't even believe in myself....♥♥