Today is the fourth day of library duty that I've done this week huh. So I'm freaking tired now. Everyday is like 9 Am- 6 Am like that? Uber tired huh. And I just get well from my fever? Now still having sore throat huh. Next week, same luhs. Uber busy luhs. Full day course also ehs! Don't know I can stand it a not. & It's like woodlands huh! & We must make our own way there ourselves. Haix.
Me & Val today was kinda late huh. Reached library at about 9.47Am. Cos of our dear VALERIE LIM SHI HUI! She was late huh. & I waited her for 32mins. Ya, I didn't forget. Cos I was timing. Hahs! I'm kinda slacking today huh. Now when I see the books, I want to faint lerhs. Did four days of scanning, censoring, shelving, carrying BOOKS. Ya, it's the word 'BOOKS'.
But it was still fun today huh. It's halloween today also huh. So I intend to 'BOO' Mdm Serene when she came in the library and say ' Happy Halloween' derhs. But instead of scaring her, I injured myself. At the moment when I saw her opening the door, I intend to ran towards and hide behind the shelve, but in the end, I cannot stop, so I just kneel down, then my knee was like 'scratch scratch scratch'. It was kinda pain at first, but it not after. But when I injured myself, Val and Xiangling was laughing happily. Cos Mdm Serene didn't realise I was there, till she heard their laughters huh. Lols.
Me and Val found a somehow looks like a box thingy trolley. So she want me to go inside and sha push me around. & I can only say that it was very giddy inside huh! Then she pushed me under the table, and I can't even lift my head up huh! I've tried, but ended up hitting my head onto the table. Then I was trying to push myself out of the table, but Val's BIG leg (joking huh) blocked me. I was there keep pushing and pushing, and finally, Val let me out. I was breathless then, cos it's very hard to breathe inside huh!
Me and Val was talking opposite languages today huh. Meaning if say e.g ' I Love You' actually we meant ' I Hate You'. It was crazily funny(: Cos me and Val keep saying each other. Hahs! Then others don't know what we're talking about. Hehs.
I've hit/being hit lots of things today huh. By Val's BIG lollipop, BOOKS, ( it dropped just right on my head when I'm squatting down.) TABLES. Lols. So I now blur blur derhs. Headache also huh. I almost even took the wrong bus just now:X . Uber Ps huh. Hehs.(:
I keep laughing over one sentence today huh. & Val was kinda irritated by my laughters lerhs. The sentence is "Zao Gao, yuan lai ni shi ge tai jian!" Hehs. Started this sentence cos Val was reading a book about eunuch huh! Actually 'zao gao' this should be a person's name, not meaning 'OMG', but it seems like a it. Cos Val says the first eunuch is a person named 'Zhao Gao', but I heard it as 'Zao Gao' So I kept laughing over that sentence. Retarded me huh! hehs :/
From today's lesson, I've learnt one thing, I shouldn't eat something which is spoilt! Haix. & I now kinda afraid of CAKES lerhs:X
Argh...! You lied to me huh. You promised me to talk to me lots today derhs. In the end you didn't... Haix. Haix. Filled with disappointment.
Hehs. Ending my post here(: Lols. Tired lerhs:X Byes(:
There's lots of problem in a person's life. School.Love.Work. & I'm not successful in any one of them.❤
