questionmark

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Argh! 2nd day of course today. It's boring! & we're slacking most of the time huh. At first, the librarian/teacher was recapping things huh. Still don't understand. After she finished talking, I was like, "What we need to do arh?" Stupid sia. Luckily we have Karine. She know what to do huh. Then we like do here, do there, then went for our break at 12pm.

Lunch huh. Went to the er, don't know where larhs. Pasar malam? Don't know what I writing... I bought one Ramly burger huh, while Val bought chicken cutlet or something derhs. It's was uber heaty there huh?! Ate, went back library again huh.=.=

Slacking at library once again. cos we're almost done. Hehs. There crap crap chat chat. Uber boring huh. & Me and Val even sneaked out the library to buy sweets huh. (Cos the librarian/teacher wasn't in the room, don't know where lerhs.) Ate finish the sweets within 5mins like that? Cos we're really tired huh. We went to use the laptop in the room, then we "hack" to someone's email account. (The person should know by now lerh huh?) Cos the password is like so stupid?! Hahs! Fun(: & Finally, it's 4pm huh! Then the librarian/teacher say must finish the powerpoint and something something by tomorrow. Also don't know what she's talking about... I can only say that... I'm tired huh!!

Went home after that, cos really really tired.

Hehs. Sis going treat me to watch 'Sing to the Dawn' & to eat on Thursday huh.(: Happy!

Going off! Bye!(: