questionmark

Monday, November 10, 2008

Back from school huh! So shall talk about today.

Morning; went to watch 'Sing to the Dawn'. It's still okay larhs. With some funny parts, especially the monkey. Hahs. Anyways, I love the song lots huh.(: Many funny things happened too huh. & Thanks for the movie treat huh.♥

Afternoon; Went to eat lunch with Val and librarians. It's too packed there huh, so we take aways and went to the library and eat. Bought Pepsi too.(: & That LIM LIM hor, she brought her wallet without any money inside! She always threw her money inside her bag derhs, then today she didn't bring her bag. Ahas.

Library duty was fun today huh. Hehs. It's Junior VS Senior. Funny huh. But I think it's a tie huh. Cos the Junior's pro at complaining and talk back, while the Senior's pro at being VIOLENT. Really violent larhs. & This Senior of us is SERIOUSLY childish huh! Alrights. I won't say it's name out. Lols.(:

Some people pushed the TROLLEY and hit my leg. Pushing me around like mad when I'm sitting on the trolley, like I afraid like that.=.= Use the BOOK to hit my head. Use the FEATHER duster to pull my fingers and hit my leg, causing it to drop many of its feather. Trying to SCARE me/us when we're not afraid. (But I DID manage to scare him back when he's trying to walk out the library.=.=) Snatching my SCANNING job, when I'm there first. Throwing WET cloth on my head. Splashing WATER at my face, and made me tio scolded.

I know it's lame yeah. Hahs. We also took his spoon away when he's trying to eat, and made him to get it from Mdm Serene. Hahs! It's kinda unfair anyways huh. Cos is 3 Juniors VS 1 Senior. Hehs. But he's somehow a bit pekchek after that huh. Ps huh, SENIOR!

Hehs. Me and Val were very bored when we're waiting for the books huh. So we went to kick wooden blocks? 1st time; I kick onto the sofa(?), and it broke. 2nd time; Val kicked it onto a chair, and it broke too. Lols. So we used the glue which is meant for gluing books, to glue that wooden blocks. Val's idea. It's sticked, but was being pulled out by me again.=.= Ps again.(:

Hahs. Val wanted to have a Christmas Party during its eve huh. So helped her think of ideas. Really no ideas larhs. Very ma fan derhs. Think till 6+pm huh. Still cannot find a suitable ideas. Haix.

Lols. Didn't go for art club again. Not because I want to pon hor! This time is really don't know huh. No one told me. Didn't go for last Friday one, today also didn't go, then surely not going for tomorrow's Jurong Bird Park thing lerh, for the making of scarecrow. Cos morning helping Val, then need to go out with Mum & Sis. Lols. Hope will be fun barhs.(:

Alrights. I'm kinda tired lerhs. So, byes!(:

Tags reply;

annette: Hellos. Anyways, wish you have a nice and fun trip to Korea! Hehs.(: Will miss you during that period derhs.):


sinhui♥: Yarh. Hahs.(: Alrights. Thanks anyways.

peiqi: Alrights, will link you soon!(: