Course today! We went to National Library, and the highest level, 16th floor. Ah-has! The scenery/view there was uber nice huh! Took lots of pictures, but too bad, my cable's somewhere in heaven. Hahs. It's kinda boring at the start huh. Cos I can't really hear what's the person talking about. & Therefore, Valerie LIM LIM fell asleep lots. Hahs. It's somehow very weird for her to fall asleep there huh!
After that was teabreak huh. & Valerie LIM LIM was back to normal, as she saw FOOD! Lols. No larhs. She went to snatch food from other people, cause she lazy to go take again. But she never snatch from Mdm Serene derhs. Cos Mdm Serene's bit parts of her food, then she put it back to the plate, then bite another piece derhs. Hahs!
The facilitator took charge of the talking after that. How he said was humorous, but what he said was meaningful and made sense. Had a GREAT IMPACT after listening to his talking. Think he's a professional in facilitating barhs. His English was... sooo fluent seh.X: Get back to the topic. After listening, we found out thatwe need to change lots of things for our facilitating session on December. & We also know some techniques lerhs. Hahs!
After the talkings, we'd book discussion. They let us to read/listen the story, then as a group of 14, we discussed about the book. Haix. Our groups have teachers' from other school, then they're talking talking all the way, but the students didn't talk a single bit. Then in the end, both teachers & student's didn't talk. Then was like, sm (silent moment), up to no choice, I talk about something random? Whatever. Then ended up the teachers keep throwing question to me. & I don't even know how to answer the question huh. So I keep "erm, erm , erm." Awkward huh. Almost cried out larhs! Then Valerie LIM LIM also didn't help me. But luckily, they say stop the discussion. Hehs:/
After the course, Mdm Serene intend to buy bags, then ended up didn't buy anything. Lols. She intend to treat us MacDonald's, but in the end, it's full, so we went to KFC. Seriously, it's too much for me. Mdm Serene bought 'Family Feast A', so the 8 chickens was split into 2 person ate 2 each. It's like, so much huh! Hehs. & I mixed coleslaw with whipped potato. Seriously, it's nice huh! Although it seems a bit disgusting... Anyways, thanks Mdm Serene for the treat!
Went to Bugis Junction, Kovan, Compass Point after that. Keep changing trains to reach Kovan larhs! Lols. Went to these 3 places to just find a present?! Lols. I'm mad. & Me and Val took a bus, 119, which we don't know go where derhs, to Sengkang. Like half an hour lorhs! Wasted our time. I mean, sorry Valerie LIM LIM for wasting your time. Reached there about 5.15pm lerhs. & In the end bought a thing that can be bought from Kovan.=.= Stupid me.
After that, from Sengkang, I took train back to Yishun. Lols?! 1 hours seh!(: Half hour sitting, half hour standing. Reached Yishun at about 7.00pm lerhs. Need to chiong for the buffet thingy. Reached there around 7.15pm. Grr. Shouldn't ran at all. I wasn't late huh. & By the way, their buffet is the SPECIAL ones. Shouldn't elaborate why I've said that.
It ended at around 10 pm, reached home at about 10.30pm. Bath-ed & now here posting. It's 12.14am now. Hahs. Luckily I didn't go out tomorrow. Hahs.(:
Alrights, I'm uber tired lerhs. Ending here! Byes.(:
Anyone wants to come to a programme which was facilitate by Valerie LIM LIM, me, Gabriel & another 3 AMKsians?
Venue: Bishan Library.
Date: 12 December 2008.
Time: 2.30pm - 3.30pm.
Hehs. This is all I think so one.X: Must confirm with LIM LIM!(:
