Sorry for not posting for some days. Was too lazy.>.o Hehs. Okays. Went to Bugis few days ago to buy bags. Hahs. Fun! Hahs. Nothing to elaborate about. 8'P ! But Valerie was lame enough to let me take the photo. (Top) Hahs. She told me not to post on blog, but I still did it! 8.)
Hahs! Went to school's library yesterday. Some mediacorp's peeps were at the library for the show 'Police & Thief' (?) Don't know larhs. Valerie told me derhs.\: Did some homeworks and helped Mdm Serene. She treat me & Valerie spring chicken? Only we two eat. Can't finish. A lot larhs. Went Cheng San library at Hm. Met Qianyan & Alicia. Did some book reviews. Hom-ed and reached about 9 pm+. Tireddd & HUNGRY! Continue to do some book reviews and finished English. Happys. 8.)
Today, went to Amk library. Qianyan and Zhaowei were there, Valerie came soon after I reach. Then Annette came back from school. & Jonathan came to take Maths paper. Then Annette went off with him and came back. Everyone chiong-ed homeworks. Crap around also. Hahs. Left library around 5 pm+. Went to Mac with Valerie & Qianyan. Qianyan left after buying her ice-cream. Left me & Valerie there eating. I uber hungry kays? Ate one set, but still hungry, intend to buy another burger, but no money. Plus Valerie don't want treat me. 8'( So, hom-ed. Some many funny things happened in the bus lorhs. Wanted to laugh but didn't larhs. Okays. Shan't elaborate those! Hehs. Anyways, finished another 5 book reviews today lerhs. So I'm just left with Maths! Woots. Happy larhs. 8.)
Alrights. I'll end here. Byes!
