Wooooo~ Had a long day today. Woke up around 12pm today? Then went Mac to meet Valerie & Qianyan. Didn't do homework anyways.=.= Shixian came after awhile? Then Qianyan left and we went to Amk library. Waited for Shixian to finish her book reviews. Read two magazine. & Valerie keep snatching from me.\: Went hub afterwards.
Walked awhile, then Shixian left. Me and Valerie were chatting all the way, till she missed two or three bus? Hahs. She can't stop talking.
Went to Chinatown with parents afterward. & It was so freaking crowded there. Seriously, I don't like crowded places.\: Then it was squeezing here and there. Damn pekcek kays? & There's nothing to walk. Boredd-
While we're walking halfway, there's this fireworks and firecrackers. So omg larhs. Nothing great. The fireworks was just polluting the air.\: Haix haix.
Was like keep asking whether go to a less crowded place not. Went OG afterwards. Better.X: Hahs.
Took train home. & Guess what, I sat on the floor. Hahs. Of cos have reason one larhs ! 8'P But can't tell ! Gagaga.\: Alrights. I don't like there. Hate it to the core.
Haix. Need to wake up ay 9am tomorrow? Sure can't derhs. 8.(
Haix haix. I'm tired. Byes !
