questionmark

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Library rocks

Hey people ! I'm back from the cca open house ! It's simply fun with the seniors and all ! All seniors so gooooooooood larhs ! Hehs .\:

& Yarh , before I go to school , when I was in the bus , there's this man sitting beside me and opening his leg WIDE open , making me doesn't have any space to sit . Then I was like so damn angry , cause when I was moving more and more far from him , his leg came opening wider & wider . Damn pissed off ! & Guess what in the end ? Before I get off the bus , I purposely step on his leg ? Damn funny please ! But that man get off the same stop with me ! Then I was like walking damn damn fast , while he's behind me walking damn fast too ?! Scared me larhs ! X: Whatevers !

Anyways , today took charge with the photography with Valerie . But actually , that's not our job derhs , but we asked for it ? Hahs ! Went to take photographs at first floor first , then went back to the library to wait for the Sec ones to come . So the Sec ones came , it was like , havoc ? Lols ! At first , don't know what to do , seriously . Cause we're at the wrong section(?) ? Hahs !

It's a great experience though . With the seniors . They nice ! Hehs . (: But there's two specific seniors like to bully me lehs / hor ! Grr ! Hahs . But it's still great to know them . (: Hahs . So the whole thing ended around two ? Pizza-ed then went home . Hehs .

& Gosh , my fever's back again . Cause of that stupid sore throat of mine ! Back's still pain , as usual . But still need do homework . Haix . Maybe doing English first , tomorrow then chiong D&T and Art barhs . Both need printing ones .

Alrights , off to homeworks now ! Byes ! (: