Didn't post yesterday cause came back home already 8pm+ lerhs . & Still need do English . So didn't even have the time to on the computer .
Yesterday was quite okay larhs . Except for some problems . Whatever . Went for the Volvo Ocean Race thingy after school . Skipped MT lesson . But ran back / pass by the class like 3 times like that ? Then one time is I JUST finished eating & drinking . Kays , uber no mood when reached there . Don't know why would I also ... Then seniors wanted to take pictures , but I don't want , then Mrs Bhattarai say if didn't go take pictures will need to do extra duty , 1 then to 2 then to 3 then to 4 days of duty . Didn't cared so much . It makes no difference . Then Mrs Bhattarai was asking whether I'm fine not , & my tears just came rolling down from my eyes ?! Seriously , I don't know what happened to me . But yeah , got better after that , cause of Valerie . Thanks Valerie !
There's some kind of introduction thingy huh . We carried out HEAVY bags , stood there , & listening to people talking . Can't stand straight , cause I'm totally felling asleep ! Urgh ! Then was some race thingy . Was hyper in the first place , but left no energy in the end , so didn't continue to do . Slacked . While Valerie went to play the ball thingy larhs . Raining . Then was some prize giving thingy larhs . Did I mention keep playing some game , forgotten what it's called . Just know that it start with the alphabet " B " . Bus-ed home . Slept in the bus . Reached school , bought bubble tea , & home-d .
Today , my mood was like up down up down . I know something's wrong with me , but I just don't know what . Pe today mostly slacked . Mr Lai said I've improved on running , like omg ? 3 min 57 secs for one round like that . Badminton after that . Didn't really played . Slacked . SSRP for English , everyone's doing the Maths , but I don't have mood to do . >.O Not interested in Maths . Just walked around . Boredd . & Valerie wanted me to post this compliment given by herself to herself , " She's a guaikia today for clipping up all her fringe ! " Then I should add this two words of mine ; as usual . " Like real ! "
Okay , back to lesson thingy . Mother Tongue was awful ... Took Nette's paper to copy , cause no mood to do . Mrs Chan found out , there nag . Rest of lesson , no mood till I just slept / lied on the table . Nothing goes into my ears . After school , went opposite , lunch-ed , accompanied Valerie back to school , then home-d . While waiting for bus , there's this wind that's so strong , till can push me larhs . Then was raining , quite wet , cause the wind's blowing it .
Haix . Now still no mood . No appetite too , but forced to eat . Wanted to go house opposite there to have a walk derhs , so give excuse saying that go buy bubble tea , but mother don't allow . =.=
So I'll just watched tv for the rest of the day & sleep . Trying to forget everything . & There's a check tomorrow ? Wth . Check hair , skirt & socks ? Dead larhs . Will be detained if tio caught . Omg larhs . Everyone would be damn guai tomorrow . =.=
Okays . Off to tv now !
