questionmark

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Post !

Ooooo ! Back to posting again , cause me blog is DEAD ! Gosh ...

Summarise , the days ... Hmm . Love the sandcastle thing so much ! Same group as seniors . (: & The person there so funny derh lorhs . =.= Hahs .

Haix haix . Been so lazy these few days , or can say , this year ? Yarh , streaming year this year . & I'm like , don't know a single thing what the teachers were teaching ? Whatever . I think this year I no hope already uh . &&& ! There's so many projects ! Which we haven't done anything . =.= Should be ? Am I right ? Lols ...

Today lesson was ... Haix . Tio cheated larhs . Sadded . =.= Went for the Science remedial today , it can make me sleep uh ! Hehs . Seriously , I don't know a single thing . So just kepy copying and copying ... Lols ? Went Nette's aunt's house (?) to do Chinese projects . Which Valerie kept watching the Rabbit + Cat show . Lame enough ? Lols ... X:

Nette's parents drove us back to Compass . Took bus home ! Slept throughout . Lols . & Now I'm home ? Rights , gonna sleep damn early today ? Rest ! Rest ! Rest ! Lols . I know I'm stupid . =.=

So , is this called a post ? Hope so ... Nothing to write seriously uh ... So , byes ! X: