Amksian family day today . It was tiring more than fun . Our structure collapse for like more than 3 times uh . Cause the sand was too dry already . =.= Uber bo lak today larhs . Carry one pail of water can make me want die already . (But forgive me larhs , people having cramps marhs .)
After the whole sand castle thingy . Walked around , & thamks Yu Xin for helping me , I mean us , to take the balloon . (: Then HuiLin & Valerie went to eat , accompany them also .
Then then then , accompany Nette to go Bt Gombak . Cabbed there . Hmm , lazy elaborate . Hahs . Did I mention that I use a stick and ' catch ' a caterpillar & that 3 people was like , shocked/scared/screaming ? But in the end the ants on the floor really do scares me ... =.=
Took the train for VERY long . Around 50 - 60 minutes ? Lols . ' Slept ' during . But woke up cause at City Hall many people came in & squeezed us like I don't know what like that lorhs . Grr . Went home , bought mashed potato , cause kinda hungry . Last meal was like yesterday's lunch . =.=
Right , now I tio sun burn . Thigh there , I don't know why , there's these rashes . Uhh . =.=
Yarh yarh , whatever. ily , fh .
