questionmark

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hmms ...

Hehehs , back to posting again . Hmms , busy week ? Get to go home everyday at 8 pm . Yarh , sometimes was just slacking in school , that's why .

So ... Yesterday , went to art immediately after assembly which ended at 1.40 pm like that till 5.30 pm . Thought Ms Lila wanted to tell us something only , but ended up editing . Then she asked her whether I'm still in art club not ... Don't know how to answer , given up on art lerh larhs . So , yarh , still , I haven't finish it yet , so need to continue on the next day .

Hmms , but , the thing was , I didn't go for art today . Went to library to do the slides for tomorrow's book talk . Lunchtime ? Grr , still need to talk , hmms , for me ,Hmm it's quite a lot . Then then then , D&T tomorrow . Heard that need to do presentation too . Ers ... How to do when my toy can't even see the shape yet ? Let's hope that it wasn't presentation , but if it is , hope that isn't go by register . =.=

Yarh , library ... Ers , changed the ' house ' for the cactus . Hahahs . (: Went off to hub , waited for parents , then home-d . (:

Hmm , think I would be killed by Ms Lila tomorrow when I go to the art . Lols !

I'm so tired now , two homeworks , which both is summary , just that one is English , one is Chinese . Hehehehs . (:

I shouldn't even be posting now ... Need do homework !