questionmark

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Quiz

Quiz ~ by Nette .

1. Who own you heart ?
fh .

2. What did you last get upset about?
I lost both my wallet and phone in just one night . =.=

3. Who's your 5th sent message recipent?
Lost my phone .

4. Who was the last person you ate with?
Sis & Mum .

5. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
I don't know ?

6. Who was the last person you sat next to?
Mum .

7. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
I don't know ?

8. Where is the place you want to be right now?
Anywhere with fh or clique .

9. When was the last time you cried?
Last night .

10. What's your favourite song at the moment?
ER , I don't know ?

11. What were you doing at 11 last night?
Looking outside the window of the plane ?

12. Who's near you?
My carebear . =.=

13. What's bothering you right now?
I want my voodoo back . =.=

14. Who was the last person to talk to you on the phone?
fh . Last Sunday before I slept .

15. Whose house did you go to last?
Mine .

16. Who broke your heart?
No one , I think ?

17. Honestly, do you love someone very much?
Clique & fh .

18. Who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
fh barhs ?

19. Who was the first person to text you today?
fh ?

20. Who was your last missed call on your cellphone?
Refer to question 3 , again . =.=

21. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
Nobody .

22. Is there anything you want to say to someone special?
Currently no .

5 who have to do this quiz are:
I don't care & don't know ?