Rawrr , Monday today . Cool sehh . Didn't managed to go out the whole weekend ehs . So guaii right ? Lols . Didn't go for Kids Read also . X: PE today . Fun , in fact was slacking all the way . Hahs . People were used to see me slacking lerh barhs ? 2 rounds today , but still , we walked . La la la .
Told Mr Lai that there wasn't any ball or even place for us to play , so we went up to the hall to see the guy's five items . Gosh , I'm getting worst for my five items lerh lorhs . Especially Sit & Reach . Used to get 40 + derhs , now just 30 + nias . Need to really work hard lerhs . X:
Drama in the morning . Was still , ers , okay okay . Practised two scenes . Hahs . Art today made my eyes real real pain ! Spent the whole period finding the pattern , but still , found it larhs . :D
Got back Chinese test paper today , got 44/50 . Not bad right ? I know larhs . :D But still , quite disappointed .
History test tomorrow . Haven't study ! But neverminds , cause I got used to studying things last minute . :D & , this time no need memorise a lot also , cause cause structured one surely is comparison derh barhs ? So don't need memorise long long things lorhs . :D
I'm somehow so bored now . Hahahs . Neverminds , shall go and study my HISTORY now . Hehs .
Shoo ~ Off I go .
Sorry , I'm still thirteen years old , that's why I'm childish . :D
