questionmark

Sunday, April 12, 2009

It felt like a year .

Went to Bugis on Friday , watched Fast & Furious 4 , hmms , didn't really know what's the show's talking about . Maybe bit barhs ? Almost fell asleep also . Anyways , after we walked out of the cinema , all of us were real cold , guys were already feeling cold during the movie , shivering , me & Nette doesn't feel that cold uh . Hehehs . (: Spent long time in the toilet trying to get warmth ? Lols . Walked around Bugis Street , & ERs , nothing for me to elaborate larhs . :D

Saturday , went for the kidsREAD , finally , I wasn't late ! So , it started , as per normal , story-telling , today was Sylvia . It was great ehs . :D Hahahs , the ERs , Mr Yeo wanted me to the story-telling next week , but I rejected it ? Lols , seriously , I don't knoww how to , cause I didn't go for the course ehs , so must tiliang me marhs ! X:

Then went to KFC with librarians to eat . Surprising , I was the fastest to finish all . Hehehs ! Cause was really really hungry barhs ? Then off to Clarke Quay , was playing while going there . Hehs ! Went to find the STICKY shop . Hahs . Cool place , they hand-made the candy ehs . Hahahs . Spent real lot time ordering the candy . Actually thought could make the hand-made cake there , but in the end , they don't sell cakes there ? Lols . Ordered candy in the end . Then they bought the muffins and cookies there also . REAL REAL NICE ! Want somemore . ): Hehehs , then a bit kelian the uncle there selling to us . Tio us qiaozha , hahahs . Cause of Michelle's damn good memory , we got ourselves four free cookies . Cool barhs ?

Lols lols , but we did went to Vivo in the middle of that , to Daiso , bought presents , spend lots of time in there also . Hahahs . Choose choose choose . Hahahs . Bought funny funny stuffs too . Hehehs .

So the whole day , I spent lots of money on train fares . Cause I from Amk -> ClarkeQuay -> Harbourfront -> ClarkeQuay -> Hougang . Cool rights ? Then I still need to go from Hougang to Bedok . Omg larhs . Was really really tired , cause of the stupid cramp which came suddenly . =.= Lols .

So , after the two tired days , I didn't go out today , partly is because of the cold I tio on Friday too . Hahahs . Did homework immediately after I woke up ? My mum was like so surprised uhh ? Nan de so qinglao . Lols . XP Finished my work around 1430 ? Early uhh . ( Cause I woke up at 1200 ) Hehehs , shh . :D Used computer , chatted till 1730 . Prepare , & went out with family for dinner . Went to Hougang uhh ? Far ehs . Reached home at around 2100 . Bathed and right here now . :D

Cool , there's school tomorrow & I haven't go to sleep yet . X: Hair's wet . Welcome & Farewell Party tomorrow . Excited ehs . Dance uh , but didn't really practised it well yet . Gosh . & There's picture taken on Saturday , sorry Michelle , didn't send it to you , cause I don't have your email . X: Pictures will be uploaded if I have LOTs of time . :D

& I've promised Michelle not to emo anymore ! :D So I'll have to smile more ! (: