Rawrr . Birthday yesterday . Hmms , sooo like normal days , no much different . Or even worst . Didn't post yesterday , cause need study Science .
Thanks clique for the birthday cake ehs ? ( Will post pictures next time when I managed to kope the pictures ! :D ) Hahs . Junior show , was boooooring ! Went to walk around the whole school for like two & a half hours ? Lols . Went to support Shixian on her 2.4 halfway . Hahs , told her the wrong timing . Hehs ! & I met a loser many times ! ( s,s,o. )Lols .
So , today . Chinese was composition again . Hahahs , mine's surely out of point . Was like VERY tired , so just chiong-ed . Lols . Science ' quiz ' , at least I got 4 wrong only . XP ! 2 careless . D:
Hahs , assembly today . Ran with Nette to find tie . Lols . X: Assembly end at 1330 , early . Went back class , ate , studied . Then test was like .. Gosh . D: Badly done . Rawrr .
Maths test tomorrow . Need to practise lots already ! Lols .
I need time badly now barhs ? Lols ..
