Finished English , Chinese & History . Screwed my papers . Hoho . Especially History . Last minute study . All that I've studied didn't come out . Spent more than an hour to think of a story to fill in the blanks . Hahs . X:
Hehehs , still left 15 minutes for Chinese P2 . Hoho ! Cause chionged all the way . X: Haiyos , was damn unlucky during Chinese P1 , firstly , when I wrote my name on the paper , pen no ink . Then , want use pencil , no lead . Then then , E-dictionary used halfway , head broke and spoilt . Then then then , after writing the first paragraph , with little of paragraph two , found out that wrote wrongly , rewrite , but after finished the whole paper , it lacked of informations and lots of WRONG words , rewrite the whole composition . D:
I must must must study for the rest of the subjects lerhs , believe I could do it barhs ? X: Try try my best . Lols !
