questionmark

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Think positvely ,

Hmms , 0130 now , & I'm here blogging . Lazy to on computer just for blogging derh , but .. Hehehs ! X: Still blogged kays ?

Lols , slept 11 hours today , woke up at 1200 , ate , slept at 1300 to around 1700 + . So , it should be 15 hours lerh barhs ? Pig enough marhs ? X: Woke up , used computer & tv-ed . In fact , slacked . Woo , didn't even study a single bit of thing , although I took my chinese notes around , everytime . Hohoho . (:

Anyways , want thank my sister for buying me the carebear pouch . Hehehs , cute lehs , although it's bit childish kind . Lols .

I want slack slack these three days ! Don't care so much now already .

Hehs , I shall go & watch tv again . (:
Think positively ,