Right , I'm random . Finally , most of the test are over . I'm real tired lately , hahs . I need chocolates a lot too .
Oh yarh , sorry Nette for forgetting to bring Home Econs thingy . Maths quiz today again , I really don't know how to do the calculations one . Haixhaix . Science test was alright today , I hope so . History test was like , OMG ? I didn't really study urh , just flipped through all only . VE was funfunfun , hah hahs .
After school , went to print the Home Econs thingy , & ate at 202 . Went library after that , computer was occupied . Waited , & Nette really fell asleep urh . Chiong-ed during last minute , managed to finish before five . (:
Went bubbletea shop with Nette , hahs . ' Robbed ' Shixian for moneymoney , was brokebroke . Hohos !
Yay ! PE & IAP tomorrow . Book display immediately after school , funfun day . (:
My brain's dying soon .
I just can't figure it out .
I just want to stop thinking .
I hope I could do it .
:D
