Friday PE was fun ! Played hand ball instead of soccer . I found out that some people will tend to use their hands when they're playing soccer , then use their legs when they're playing hand ball . LOL , kind of weird . Hah hah . Mother Tongue was like , hmm . X:
Dance was fun . Hah hah . Music was great too . Finally know what I'm doing . X: Half done . LOLS . After school , stomach pain till don't know what . Haiyos . D: Went back school after lunch , was 'debating' , shouldn't do that frequently urh . Alamak .
CIP , was fun fun fun ! Ran up to the eighth floor at first , tired like mad . Keep climbing the stairs until we're like damn tired , then we go to take the lift . LOL . Went eleventh floor of block 219 I think , I 'scenery' there damnn nice larh . Lols , I'm bit sot . Stood there , keep looking at the scenery till they left . Lols . X: Reached school at 1630 . After we left , people just came back only . Hah hah hah .
OH YARH ! I sure got another re-test after the first re-test . Haix , cause super no confident larh . Haiyos , lots of test this week . Must study study lerh . X: Alamak . D:
