Seriously , it hurts a lot .
Well , I can't do anything also .
Maybe that's what you wanted .
I can't stop or what .
I'm not surprise anyway .
That's expected .
Whatever it is , it's none of my business anymore .
Forget it ..
Went to the supplier there in the afternoon .
For awhile only .
Then leave to Nette's house .
Hah hah , anyhow take bus again .
Waited like twenty minutes or more for the bus larh .
Then wait for another fiteen or twenty for another bus .
Reached , but waited for Nette .
Thirty minutes ?
Somewhere around that long larh .
& , OMG , the weather's sooo damn HOT larh !
Got roasted lerh larh .
Slacked around Nette's house downstair .
Chat chat around .
Went home at around six plus to seven .
Bored much .
Haix , I shall go study now .
That's the reason why I've always said that I don't believe in the word 'forever' .
I shall pretend that I don't know or see anything .
