Geography , last test of the term . I think I did badly too . Aww , chiong-ed English cause didn't do it yesterday . Didn't feel like sleeping during VE todayy . Maybe thinking too much stuffs barh .
Had Science remedial , was alright . Got drenched when I'm walking to hub . Stood under the rain with A while waiting for V & S to help a old man to cross the road . The rain got real heavy , but didn't care much , continued walking to hub slowly . It's soo cold inside hub lorh . Cause we're totally wet . OHyarh , when I squeezed the piggy on the bag , water came out lorh . LOLS ! & I don't think I'll get sick lerh . No symptoms also . Haix . I want to make myself sick ! Urghh !
Maybe I've stop thinking so much already , I'm used to it .
