My phone's speaker spoilt . Should be barh ? It's sooo laggy too . Maybe sending it for repair tomorrow . Hah hah , all caused by dropping my phone from high places too many times . :D
Pe , played volleyball . Kay , out of the three times the ball dropped to the first floor , two was being hit by me . Urghh , that's why I say that I don't like volleyball , cause I suck at it . (:
It's the first time I finished all my Chinese homework urh . & To really read the newspaper during lesson ! Hah hahs !
Dance today was , weird . I can only say that . Lols .
Didn't do much things during Music todayy . Yays ! :D
I felt dumb todayy with SOMEONE . Followed SOMEONE dumbly and took bus to hub to collect ten bucks then bus-ed back to school again . Super waste time !
Drank bubble tea then home-d . Not really a great day . (:
Mama keep saying that I'll be sick in a few days time . Hmms , see whether what she predict's right not ! :D
I keep having headache lately ! :D
