Wow , I've been quite lazy to post nowadays .
Friday ; normal school day .
But early in the morning , great mood was ruined by ahem .
Clique should know who is it .
PE sucks much please .
I wonder MrLai did it purposely .
He came everyday except for Friday .
Two times lerh eh .
I seriously don't like other PE teachers except for MrLai .
Problems came again .
Spent one period of Chinese talking to Valerie ,
scribbbling on papers .
Thanks for your advices .
But things seems to be worst now .
Ive no idea how to settle it already .
Recess ; waited Valerie for her one-to-one , hahs .
Went off to eat quite late .
Dance was finally back to normal , hyperr .
The dance moves was cool eh ?
Music , wow .
I was blahblah-ing dumb things inside .
Don't have the interest to do .
After school , went KFC .
Waited for bus , hugged Valerie & Annette shouting 'Eugene' .
Aww .
Board the bus , then Valerie was trying to act out some things with me .
But she very rough leh .
Do this do that , then made my phone drop .
So I shouted . (The bus was VERY quiet .)
Then there's a guy come 'tsk tsk tsk' me .
Damn he larh .
People also not purposely one . -.-
Then I tell Valerie ,
'Since we don't know who is it , shall we just point a middle finger out ?'
(Cause we're sitting in the front , the one 'tsk' is at the back . :D )
Funnys .
Reached KFC , still crapping around .
When we reach there , the weather's fine .
But when Gabriel's going there , it rained damn heavily .
He dao mei ?
Then went Jubilee to watch Aliens in the Attic again .
But was messaging , so wasn't bored . ;D
But somehow it wasn't as great as the first time I watched this movie .
Heehees ! :D
Ying mo ying mo ying mo !
After movie , went hub & played hide-and-seek with ZhaoWei .
He called me & asked my where I am .
Ofcourse , I'm not that dumb to tell him .
So I told him I don't know how to ren lu , but I'm at hub .
So he asked me what I saw .
I said 'Toilet bowl' -.-
Haaahaaahaa !
But he still found us at fourth floor . X:
Went back to school at five for the Mid Autumn thingy .
Boring , haix .
Hah hah , me and Nette was quite mean to laugh at Sheryl on her sit up and push up thingy .
Hohos !
Helped out on the games part ,
to teach people how to make mooncakes .
But we wasn't told how to do also ?!
Then teached the wrong thing .
But it started off quite well .
But mood was once again ruined by a person .
Damn attitude , attention seek & haolian .
Nette should know who I'm referring to . -.-
You can't always rely on parents though . ;D
& OHyarh , Mrs Bhattarai forcely put the skin of the mooncake into my mouth .
It tasted super disgusting .
I wanted to spit it out , but it sticked onto my mouth .
No choice , slowly swallowed it down .
It made me lose my appetite .
The whole thing ended at around 2030 .
Went home immediately .
Haix ?
I only took one pathetic blur picture for that .
So not going to post it . :D
Kay , this is such a wordy post . O:
