questionmark

Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy birthday sister !

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY TO SHERYL PEH !
aka Sheryl LIM / 4th Sis !
Hah hahs , you need to improve on your 'table manners' lerh wor !
For the first time , Sheryl rock larh .
Kaykaykay ?
Heehees .
I love you !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Left one more paper on Monday .
But it seems like exam had ended today .
After school chiong to market buy cake .
Met the rest at I don't know which block's void deck .
Celebrated Sheryl's birthday .
Hah hahs , made a mess .
Smashed cake .
& I don't know why my shirt tio a lot too .
Yay yay , AstroGirl .
Heehees !
Funnyy .
Mummy's idea .
I asked her gao xiao one or ren zhen one .
Then she say gao xiao one .
Hah hahs !
Watched movie after that .
Total whole group of 10 people .
(500) days of Summer .
The ending so -.- larh !
Ended up met Autumn .
Hao leng wor !
Hah hahs !
So , after movie , went mac for lunch .
Home-d after that .
Immediately lied on the bed and fell asleep .
Damn tired .
Finally no more memorising .
Maths Paper 1 .
Maybe going to study for it ?
Hah hahs .
I'm still soooo tired though .
Need replenish my sleep .
Hope that I could get the job . :D
Things are going up and down ;
happy & sad .
But this is just life is supposed to be .
Isn't it ?