Know my class and level position todayy .
Managed to still be in the top 20 . -.-
Though my results dropped .
But , I didn't fail any subjects for my EOY eh .
Felt tired the whole day .
School nowadays are just too slack already .
Watched show if not crap in class .
Ohyarh , I even crap lots of things in the maths quiz or something .
Totally don't know how to do . (:
After school rotted with Nette till five plus .
Was bored .
No place to go , so went to the library .
First time that I'm so interested in a book eh ! ;P
Aww , I'm so hungry now .
No food for me ! D:
Shall bear the hunger till tomorrow . X:
Hmms , felt rather moodless everytime I'm on my way home .
In school , still okay .
On the bus , mood fly away already .
Haix ..
I doubt I could take it anymore ..
