questionmark

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vomit blood .

Yay , I managed to finish the survey in less than an hour !
Hah hahs , starting got stucked .
But after that , started to crap already .
I filled up all the blanks eh !
Not like mummy , only write little bit nia .
But hor , I have difficulty to think for the emotions eh .
I almost wanted to write 'pekchek' & 'mafan' down lorh .
But ended up , I only use four words .
Either 'satisfied' , or 'happy' , or 'glad' , OR 'neutral' .
I don't know why I go put 'neutral' .
It's super no link eh !
Gosh .

Ohyarh , just now when I'm talking to my father ,
I almost vomit blood lorh .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coversation 1 :

Father : (He was finding some tiner or what and he mention this word 'huo jiu'.)

Me : Eh , the 'huo jiu' is it to kill the hair thingy thingy one ? (I suddenly forgot what is it call , what I mean was hair lies.)

Father : No larh , it's liquor .

Me : (Question mark) Hurh ? I mean to use on the head one eh , to kill the hair thingy thingy which grow on the head derh .

Father : No larh , it's liquor , the alcohol thingy , you pour out some , rub it on your head , to help xie ye xun huan .

Me : -Pekchek- Went to ask my mother instead .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So yeah , he doesn't even know what I'm talking about .
Lol lols !
Kaykay , there's another one .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conversation 2 :

Me : Cotton wool is zhong chu lai derh arh ?

Father : Ge pi larh ! It grow out from a plant , then when it kai hua jie guo , you go open the fruit , then inside is cotton wool lerh arh .

Me : -.-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really want vomit blood alreadyz .
Lols , but I'm so used to it .
Always da fei suo wen one .
If not is no link derh .
Hah hah ,
I post this out due to boredom .
Yeah , I think I need to wait for another few hours again .
Sadded .