questionmark

Monday, October 12, 2009

Wooots ! :D

I've just realised that there's one whole stack of paper on my shelf .
Don't know where it comes from .
It flew out during the exam period .
Hah hahs .
Anyways , exams has ended .
Yayy !
Heehees !
Watched 'Cloudy with a chance of meatballs' just now ,
with Mummy , 3rd & 4th sis .
So damn funny and cute urh .
I think I threw their face eh .
Cause I laughed damn loud .
Whoops .
Kay , cause it's funny marh .
Rawrr .
I love the gummy bears .
Cute eh .
Take the heart & eat it .
Lols .
This movie let me learnt one thing .
'Chicken can't fly.'
Hah hahs !
Seriously , it's damn nice .
Anyways , today's Maths paper 1 was quite alright .
Chiong-ed quite smoothly from the start .
Just don't know how to do the graph and simultaneous .
Hah hahs , went to the library after that .
Played Monopoly .
Anyhow play , cause I'm feeling real sleepy .
The reflection was boring .
2 questions 1 page .
Very difficult eh .
I don't know I crap what lerh urh .
Before the whole thing start I feel like sleeping already .
But still managed to squeeze out three pages of craps though .
Lols ,
I'm still wondering whether I should rot at home for the next three days .
Nothing much interest me urh .
Or I should say ,
no activities for me .
Sadded eh .
Ohyarh ,
stupid mummy made me walk from one bus stop to almost the other bus stop .
Then when she saw the bus coming , she ran back .
Rawrr , my stamina not like hers that good larh .
Plus I've just eaten .
Gosh , I've crapped a lot again .
Wordy wordy post .
:D