Yck stadium today .
Woke up at five , went out at five thirty .
Reached Mummy's house at six fifteen .
Waited her at her house's downstair for twenty five minutes .
Cause she woke at six twenty .
Bus-ed down to Yck stadium .
Was boring , a bit .
But went to the emcee there see see look look .
Dismissed at around twelve plus .
Waited for Sister to take picture with teachers .
Bus-ed back to hub with Mummy , sister and Eugene .
Went to food court , sat awhile , then parents fetch me to Kallang .
So dumb , went there just to take an application form .
Then the manager ask me which place I want to work at .
I say Amk but my mother go say Bedok .
Alamak .
Then he ask me go Bedok there find manager .
Back to Bedok .
The manager a bit ..
Speechless .
I don't know what interview is that .
She talked to my mother instead .
Pay damn low , but nevermind .
Just wanna keep myself occupied .
After that , damn sad .
Cause of ..
Reached home at two plus .
Damn early .
I wanna watch ' Sister's Keeper ' .
Anyone want pei me ? D:
Maybe will go for trial on Monday .
Mind's full of crap now .
Work thingy , choose subject thingy ,
and blah blah and blah blah .
Haix .
Your care ;
I need it now ..
