questionmark

Sunday, October 11, 2009

You light up my life .

You light up my life .

Yay , random mood .
Haaaahaaaahs .
Later I shall pester my mama to buy me a new specs .
No more bee-like specs eh .
Super disgusting .
Shall consider whether if I wanna wear specs to school .
See if I got the specs/the specs nice not .
Hah hahs .
Contacts are super irritating .
Always make my eyes so damn dry .
Rawrr .
(But it's a good excuse when you cried.)
Heehees !
Didn't sleep really well yesterday .
Spent a long time to sleep ,
then suddenly gastrics in the middle of the night . -.-
Till now .
So omgly pain seh .
I'm sooo bored right now eh .
Again waiting , hehs .
Shall have fun tomorrow ,
after Maths Paper 1 .
This year's FYE seems to be over kinda fast urh .
I don't know why .

Hmms , lately I've been trying not to think about anything .
But things in my mind don't seems to be going away .
I've no regret .
But I'm just afraid .

We were once a stranger ;
but now , it's so different .
Is it fate or coincidence ?