questionmark

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Go die please .

OMG , SERIOUSLY , I HATE ART . IT TOTALLY RUINED MY TOMORROW'S PLAN OKAY ?! SO DAMN PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW .

Suddenly tell me tomorrow have art test . Think what , you ask me come then I can come meh ? Please larh , HOLIDAY eh . Should know why it's called HOLIDAY right ?! People might not be free one larh . & Among all days , you chose THURSDAY 12/11 ! Got so zun marh ?!

So damn pekchek . Ruined my mood for the chalet already . Art , gave me no good impression . I don't care what . I don't wanna go tomorrow . As if , act like I'm not free tomorrow or I don't care . -.- But father's forcing me to go .

& Ohyarh , I remember . They're the one that say if we get B3 and above for art . But they say nothing about art test kay ?!

Then the office called me , when I'm sleeping ?! & I just wanna call back to ask something , then they say the office closed already ?! Damn . It's just a few minutes only okay ? Don't know what's the problem . Do you're knock off that punctual ?!

Okay , I really pekchek . & By now , I haven't settle my work problem . Then give me these crap again ?!

Bang wall and die larh .