questionmark

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happen .

12/11

Chalet day . Went to the chalet with V after taking all those food . & She omgly make the bottle of drink flew out from the seat and the otah too . She even forgot to pick up one of the otah which dropped onto the floor . Malu-ed .

Then went to the wrong Coasta Sands . (I thought they were the same -.-) But hmm , reached the chalet , both of us mood wasn't really great . Thenthenthen , helped out in the food etc etc , and the starting of fire . Help help awhile , went to watch ghost movies . Shouted like I don't know what . Urgh , no midnight movie to watch .

Watched people play mahjong , while waiting for my message . Wanted to sleep , BUT , V koped my space away , making me can only sit on the floor and lie on the door ! Made my whole body ached all over . So didn't really sleep .

Went for mac , around four plus . To EAT . Cause I damn hungry . X:

Councilors all left early in the morning . Slept awhile , while V and S were playing cards . Woke up and joined them .

13/11

Went home immediately . Slept , woke up at five . Prepare here and there , and chiong-ed to City Hall met V . Walked to Arts House , like so far . -.-

Concert was great , I think . Which lasted for less than an hour . Then me and V boliao till we train-ed to Bishan for Mac ! Chatted and left Bishan at ten , reached home at eleven plus . Blisters ! Rawrr .

14/11

Slept till three plus . Woke up cause brother stepped my leg . Pain . -.-

Then went for I don't know what derh dinner . Damn full now .

Anyway , V told me that I'm going to 3/4 . Kinda expected though . Haiyarh , not happy with this . I'm like left alone ? Rawrr .

Wordy post eh ? Didn't take any pictures during anything . X: