Chiong home after that . Changed , and went to work . First thing I went there was , memorise the price . Kill brain cells . & I don't know what's wrong with my throat , keep making me cough . Malu-ed . Then then then , went counter there help out . Returned wrong money for two times . I don't know what am I doing . Will do till brain sot one eh . Cause it's soooo BUSY . Don't know what to do ? I'd just arh ee oorhh . Crappy . Work end at ten plus . Feet hurts a lot . & I only stood for four hours . Weak me .
& , I still need to work tomorrow and Wednesday . But now , I totally lost my mood of working . Cause of some DUMMMMMB reasons . Whatever it is , I shall not be CHILDISH .
Skipped dinner and lunch again . No appetite .
I'm feeling so sleepy already . Want sleep till late late tomorrow .
& , all I wanted was just your support .. I've no idea what's wrong with me , so , pardon me for my damn attitude . Sorry ..
