questionmark

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ouch , pain !

Library duty with A today , woke damn early . Seveeeeen ! Duty nine to twelve . Playing around . & I found out that computer work can seem relax , but it's total boredness . Almost fell asleep while doing .

M , J , and E came . So we chatted . BUT , it's the first time M and J met E , and they gets along WELL . Gossip bout E and A thingy . Hah hah hah ! Also M and J's too . Got chased around quite a few times I think . (Running around in the library eh ? 'Librarians' . )Tio hit and J keep pulling my hair . Super pain larh ! Went off to market and eat when the library's closing .

Eat and chatted again ! Spent one hour plus there . & I think someone still owe me chewing/bubble gum . ( V, S , is it ? ;P ) That's their prank . I'm just following them . Hah hahs ! & We kept discussing about chalet thing , which we don't know is there any chalet or not . Lols .

After eating , we intend to go home already . But when we walked pass the playground opposite school , me and A just threw our bags and off to play . Childish eh ? Then J suggested going to play swing . So we went to BishanPark .

& We walked there , like so far . Hah hah , A's the first to chiong to the swing , then J . Hah hahs . Still a kid ! Played the swing awhile and I cannot tahan already . Feel like vomiting . -.- Went to a playground , or whatever it's called . Five of us squeezed there , gossipped . BUT , it started drizzling after awhile . So we bus-ed to hub . & It started raining damn heavily .

M left before we reach hub . Then J wanted to eat ice cream , so we slacked at mac . He ate TWO ice cream . Like so omg , eat so much . So we continued out gossipping AGAIN . Hah hah hah ! Seriously funny .

Home-d after that .
( Pictures below . All tou pai one . & I got hit many times cause of that . D: )










Still going school tomorrow . & Waking up at seveeeen again ! Ofcourse I wouldn't be so guai , have ying mo one . (: