Yay , work today was really really fun . At there joking around . Heehees ! & After work , no more mood ruiner . Lols .
Ohyarh , I wanna go Outward Bound , super interested ! But but but , Mrs Bhattarai only ask me to go ? Like so lonely larh . So now , if Nette cannot go = I won't go too . Hah hahs .
I WANTWANTWANT to watch AstroBoy ! Who want watch with me eh ? I know I'm a bit childish arh . But very interested too , cause of some reason . ;P
Hope I could .. Hah hahs .
I'm quite back to my free life . Cause I forgot to ask when would be the next time I'd be working . -.-
& Not only that , I forgot to ask the manager to help me sign the I don't know what thingy . Dead dead dead . Lols .
I think I got back my appetite eh . After I ate a packet of mac fries . Lols lols . & I'm really hungry now . No food for me again . Rawrr .
A la la . I've crap this much . Blah blah . Quite in a good mood . Hope it won't be ruined later ! :D
