Went Bugis after that . Nothing nothing then . Boring stuffs .
Anyways , I did the stupid thing below cause I'm damn bored during the course . Tsk .
#1 - I was supposed to write my name .
#2 - To prevent the speaker or whatever they're called to know my name . ( But ended up my plan failed . )
#3 - If they called me ? ( I'm just kidding anyway . )
#4 - Random , ( I just missed him .. )
#1#4
& Ohyarh , I remembered something . Our group name that day was supposed to be ' NoComment ' , but they don't allow . Tsk . Then I thought of another one , which was , ' OhMyGod ' , but V say want ' Aloha ' . Then we're thinking whether if our name can be ' NoComment OhMyGod Aloha ' . Kinda cool lorh . Rejected again . But ended up we used ' Aloha ' . Lols .
I'm just finding topics to blog about now .
I'm missing you , sobs .



