( CRAP POST BELOW )
Kay , I'm having insomnia AGAIN . & This time is the worst among all time . Cause the headache is killing me . & I'm having the oh-so-common-at-night flu . Yeah , so , in the middle of the night or you can say morning , I'm blogging while enjoying the COLD drink .
I don't feel like sleeping anymore . Cause my head is flooded with lots of things , and even when I'm not thinking bout them , my headache will come distract me . Tsk . Now I need both sleeping pills and painkiller . Best is die of overdose ?
Hmm , something's freaking me out now . I can hear the lizard/cockroach's moving sound . Random . & I'm still left with half can of a drink ? How finish ? Random again , I broke some game record just now in my phone . & It makes me remember some memories I had ..
Hmm , and I suddenly realise something . It's been such a long time since I've experienced morning . Everytime I woke up , it's surely late afternoon already . Kayyyyyy , and there's lots of random things in this post . Cause cause cause , I'm trying to drag time so that I could finish the drink .
Right , shall continue with my crap .
Three more weeks to school reopens . I'm damn worried bout that . Cause .. Yeah .. But in another way , I'm kinda happy too . Cause .. ( happy stuffs ) Omg , this morning fresh air makes me don't feel like sleeping . & I'm damn awake now . Howhowhow ? I feel like buying a one BIG box of chocolates now , & I can don't go out for the past few weeks already . * Evil laughs * BUT , I'm just kidding . Fattening .
& Ohyarh , just now I mention to my mother that staying at home is worst than in jail (?) ( it's just a form of comparing ) , cause pathetically (?) , in average , I only ate one meal per day at home . Great diet though ? & This morning , when I'm sleeping , I did remember that she ask me whether I need money to go buy food not , but I rejected . ( Cause I'm not even half awake please ?! ) But I'm not that mean though . I'd rather don't eat . Tsk . Don't like to take/cheat parent's money when not needed . Due to some past experience . Tsk tsk .
Surprisingly , I was doing sit-ups just now while watching tv . I think I'm mad . But something that's not so surprise is that , I did less than twenty sit-ups . & It's only now then I realise that I don't know how do proper push ups . Must ask V/Sx teach me already .
Hmmhmm , and not knowing how to swim is a good excuse to prevent myself from being pushed to the water . & It's not a bad thing afterall . Ohyarh , I soooo need to practise cycling already . Sooooo long didn't cycle . But I prefer rollerblading more .
Kay , one last sip of wateeeeeer . & .. I'M DONE !
& Indeed , there's nothing I could hide from you ..
