questionmark

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Calm .

301 post already . Heh , maybe cause I've been spamming post lately . Bored marh .

Shitz , & I think I have some mental problem or what ? Had been like hear/feel vibrations every now and then . Hallucinating already . & Been somewhat paranoid lately . Urgh . Really suck much .

Gosh , I feel like bathing again . Cause just now I got bitten by ants , and it's damn pain . & Now I can still feel the itchiness on my leg and hand . & Somehow , when I woke up today , there's a long cut on my right arm there . Like omg lorh . Shei tou xi wo ?! Heh heh .

Kay , off to sleep already . If not tomorrow my father's gonna !#$%^* when I wake at three four plus again .

& Oh my gosh , sweet nehz . LOL .