questionmark

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cause I know I still have you'll .

Back from S's and V's house . Met them at Hougang Mall . Was late , as usual , cause I woke at 10.44 am when I'm suppose to meet them at 12 pm . Lol . And I only left house at 11.46 am , reached there at 12.18 pm . Whoops .

Yeah , went to look for books . We spent like 5 mins only . And chose that book ( picture below ) . BASKETBALL . Muahahah . Bought bubble tea and back to S's house . Settle everything in 15 mins only . Cause we're EXPERIENCED already . HAH HAH HAH . But the book very chim leh .. Don't really can understand . ):

Ate steamboat after that . V and S keep eating crab , while I keep eating fishbaLLs . And I think I ate 10 -20 fishbaLLs . Cause I can't eat prawns and crabs . Sobs . Hah , mahjong after that . Won 3/3 rounds . Yay . Way too lucky eh ? ^^

CHIONG-ed to V's house after that . Damn tired , and she keep JAY WALK . Totally luan lai one . Took books and back home . THE BOOKS ARE DAMN HEAVY ! And it's like 7 books only ?! I so not going to buy the books myself .

Hah , am wondering if I should sleep now or not . Sleep now then midnight don't sleep and watch my show . Since I need to wake at 6 am ..

Kay , bai , am so sleepy now . ):

Topic's BASKETBALL . Lol .
My hair's so ~ MESSY ~
Greeny ghost . ^^


She act cute right?!